Google always surprise their users when it’s Roll out, And today we talk about the Google most popular and very helpful product “Google Maps”.
What is Google Maps and how it helps us?
Basically it’s a product of Google which help to users to get the right direction of particular ways such as restaurants, bars, and cafes and so on. Without take any help.
For users the Last month, Google roll out in the Google Maps Its introduced the new way of experience in your city with Google Maps.
Means, with Google Maps helping you search the best spot of to roam, eat, drink and play based on the things you’re into.
We all know that today there are many kinds of these features are start rolling out worldwide. And Now we gonna share with viewers’ seven tips “how you can use Google Maps and watch your all neighborhood in a whole new beautiful light:
- With New update give you instantly suggest for the best bars, restaurants, and the best cafes which are available in your area.
Can it’ll helpful when we are on trip or staying and find the best spot of eat and drink?
Yeah! Of course it’ll help you to find out the best spot of eat and drink, you can always search the best and perfect spot doesn’t matter where you have been in the world.
And now we’re sure this point love those users who’re loved to eat Burger, if you’re one of them so you will enjoy reading this point.
- If you’re hungry and your mind is going to eat burgers so, you can also find the best burger town as well as track the trending lists of top brunch spots in your city which is made by Google algorithms and local experts.
- Enjoy your inner foodie on Android via naturally monitoring your advance against any of the eateries highlighted in the slanting records. So in case you’re set for attempt the 10 best tacos in your general vicinity and you’ve just attempted 5, Google Maps will take note of that for you so you can get to the tacos right now.
- With Google Maps you can also know that what’s happening in your area the new tab now surfaces such as top events and activities. As well as see photos, descriptions and find the best activity which set your nice mood. How it’ll be possible? Through the filter you can filter by categories such as good for kids,” “cheap” or “indoor or outdoor”.
Is this Explore tab Available?
Yeah! Now this new Explore tab now available on all Android and iOS App globally. So if you’re excited to use it so, you can use it and enjoy it too.
- You can save your time and make your plan easy and very fast.
How can you tell that there is a reason behind this? Yeah there’s reason behind it if you turned on Location History, Each and every restaurant, bar and café now features.
What is it? A numeric rating with the help of this you able to decide how likely you are to enjoy that place which based on your own preferences.
Wow that’s Awesome!
With this lists of reviews you can easily and quickly take a decision go there without waste of time. So It’s Make plans faster.
- You can share your experience about the dinning as you eat that cuisines and restaurants you like to the Google Maps.
How can I tell the Google Maps about the cuisines and restaurants?
Don’t Worry about the With Being4u we share you How to do that
- First Go to Setting
- Select cuisines and restaurants which you like
- And share your opinion
- On this Point for You with this new tab you know about everything happening in your area whether it’s near your home, work, or a city you can visit frequently.
I don’t’ understand Please explain clearly what you want to say.
We said with this new Tab you aware about what going in your areas whether it’s near your home, work, or a city you visit frequently. It’s inspired for your next culinary adventure
Because this neighborhood allows that you can see quickly If any new restaurant or hot café open or available in your area, where available the perfect match of your mouth taste. And may be your favorite spot of food and drink in the trending news.
Keep in Mind now New Tab is available on Android in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, and Japan with content to prepare this week.